Skit- Deep in the jungle of doom.

Movie
 
Deep in the jungle of doom…

Characters…

Aarya - Ben 
Nancy - Kid
Afreen - Zoe and Hunter Women
Prabal - Mr. Wheedle 

Main idea- Come back to your avatar.

A small group of students had two South Indian jungles for their major studies. Everything is pretty cool at first but then a best friend gets lost in the deep forest jungle.

Mr. Wheedle - hello everyone ! I hope you all are enjoying this journey. All the best and I am always with you all, don't be scared and please be with us. Anyone please don't go anywhere without informing me. It is a deep horror jungle and adventurous ,people keep enjoying it.

Kid- let's go Zoe it's a very attractive jungle and here a lots of attractive things let's go.

Zoe- Nooo ! kid don't go anywhere ,Mr Wheedle strictly told us don't go anywhere without informing him, otherwise I call him...

Mr.Wheedle - What happen? Zoe where are you ? and kid I am so worried there is no network and take care I am coming as much as soon.

Kid - Come on ! Zoe, it's a good chance for us let's go and observe all the things and enjoy ourselves. pleaseeee Zoe let's go.

Zoe - Ok , but we won't go far.

Kid - Okay.

They lost their way and got scared in that scary forest.


Kid - Zoe looks at this flower and fruits also looking so yummy I want ,can I eat one fruit?

Zoe- Ooh! Kid.. stop eating and all please try to return our camp I am so worried ,Mr Wheedle also so worried because we lost our way.

Mr. Wheedle - Hello!... Are you people getting my voice?.. there is no network it is very hard to me how can I come from you.

Zoe - No sir! I'm not able to hear you.

Zoe - Noooo! kid don't touch anything Mr Wheedle has strictly forbidden.

Kid - I am getting a very strong smell of a fruit, its smell overpowering me and feeling revinous.

Zoe - Nooo! You shouldn't take it. Kid please stop.

Kid- I can't stop myself.

He ate fruit.
He didn't listen to his best friend and ate the fruit and he started changing into a big monster.

Zoe- Hwwoo! Kid.
Kid - What happened? Why are you staring from me?
Zoe - You are turning into a monster, sorry kid I am going.
Kid - Whattt?..

She ran away there.

Now he is alone in the Jungle and he is thinking about what he is doing and suddenly he hears a scary sound behind the despot.

Kid- Hey!...Who is there?
Ben- hello... are you?
Kid - I am a student and I lost my way and it changed into a monster.
Ben- You must have eaten fruit ,didn't you?
Kid - Yes , I ate.
Ben - Oohhh!.. I read the article and I was surprised it really exists.( I'm a tourist)
Kid- Ohh! Then you must know the solution also can you please help me please my friend.
Ben - Yes ! Of Course I will help you.
Kid - Thank you!
Ben - Yes!... there is a heart fruit which is in the heart shape you will eat and then you change into your real Avtar.
Kid - but I can't understand where I go and find out.
Ben- OK.. I will help you .I will flip the point and then go right in the forest and if it is still we will go left of the forest.
Kid - Ok, thank you so much!.
Ben - Ok , now we let's go on the right side of the forest.
Ben - Hey! Wait.. someone is coming.

A hunter woman came,  they ask for help in finding the heart fruit tree they got shout.

Ben - please help us!
Hunter women - Ooohhh!, yes I was one who published about it and I am very happy you read my article and I will help you definitely.

And then they moved from the cave.

Ben - look look , yes this is a cave and look there is a tree.
Kid - let's go let's to eat.
Ben - Yes! Dragon is coming, stop.
Kid - Don't worry I will kill him.

Fight

Ben - Now run let's go, we will take a fruit and eat until is too late.
Kid - Yes! Let's go.

The kid eaten in the fruit and he changed monster to kid again.
And they returned back into camp.

Mr. Wheedle - Thank God! you are safe and I am too worried and scared also because it is so scary forest I hope you are fine Kid?

Kid -  Yes sir! I'm totally fine now.

Mr. Wheedle - Next time! I never came alone with childrens.

Soo, When you are planning to go there???

Anyway, thanks for watching.


Team- loyalist.

Comments

  1. Well done! I really like the script, only few capitalization mistakes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Deep in the jungle of doom.

Is the bullet train network a beneficial proposition for India?