Future car and bike.

Movie - FUTURE

Character-
1.Engineer
 
2.Workers
 
3.Employee
 
Introduction- Hello dear employees..
                        I'm Sana..

I am glad today, I got a job which was my father's dream... I Enjoy the greener pastures!

Now, its my turn to design such a wonderful car and bikes for future and then my father appreciate me proudly..
I heartly request to my all dear employees please help me and our company.

What will the cars of 2050 look like? What will power them? Will they even have a steering wheel? Sven Beiker peers under the bonnet of tomorrow’s autos.
Look, how's the design?
Its work..

Car companies have recently been telling us what the car of 2020 will be like: it will be connected to the internet too. Waooo!...Sound exciting? It is, but it’s doubtful you’ll find all of this on the forecourt in the next seven years cars typically get completely redesigned every five to seven years.

Sana- remeber one thing dear employees (cars typically get completely redesigned every five to seven years)...So, we have to do our best on this project.

It is great chance to show our ability and for me its very great chance to full fill my father's dream.

Sana _ Now its done ,I will show you..

How is it??

Employee- It's really attractive, it's our hard-work..
Sana- Finally I did it.
           I fulfilled my father's dream!
           I am glad!


Comments

  1. It's really wonderful but if you can make a climax it will be awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Skit- Deep in the jungle of doom.

Deep in the jungle of doom.

Is the bullet train network a beneficial proposition for India?